NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0977270946

From: "Neal Caskey" <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] Paul Dellinger in Hospital w/ Heart
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:09:06 -0500

Please excuse the post to the various groups but I wanted to notify all Paul's friends. I spoke with his grand daughter a few minutes ago and she informed me Paul was taken to Lincoln County Hospital this morning complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath. After being admitted he was then transported to Carolina's Medical Center in Charlotte. She told me he was in surgery at this time. I do not know any more than this. I have not been able to speak with his wife or anyone other than his granddaughter who has been staying at Paul's for the last couple of weeks. Any one interested can e-mail me privately for updates as I get them.
Please remember my friend and your in your prayers.
Neal Caskey

Please visit my web site for Genealogy Books http://members.nbci.com/petphotos/books.ht

This thread: