NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0977719720

From: <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] My gifts to all which have no cost yet are Priceless
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 23:48:40 EST

To all of my family and friends.

Happy Holidays I give to each of you the following gifts. They don't cost
money
but they are priceless to the receipient..

The Gift of tolerance.- to understand those whose religion, race and
preferences are different from yours yet you accept and embrace those
differences which enhance who you are.

The Gift of Love- knowing that the more we give the more we receive.

The gift of listening- Listening without interruption or or planning your
response.

The gift of Affection0Let small action be you way of demonsrating that
you care.

The gift of laughter-bring joy to everyone when you can laugh with and not at.

The gift of the written word.- for those who search the records of the past
commit to writing what you search has yielded this is a priceless gift to
those whom you love,

The gift of Complement- let your loved ones know that you see them and that
you appreciate them for whatever reason.

The gift of Favor- Make it a practive to go out of your way to be kind to
someone.

The gift of solitude- there are times when each of us needs to be alone,
be sensitive to those times and respect this need.

The gift of cheerfulness. It is not difficult to say thank you and to smile.
this I give to each of you.

The gift of understanding- probably the most difficult but the most rewarding
gift is to understand and to be understood.

God bless and keep you in his care.
Florence Hargrave Curtis
Buffalo, New York

This thread: