NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0977853258

From: <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP re: Thompson,Presley
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 12:54:18 EST

Hello NC.
My name is Shirley,and Im trying so hard to find out about my ancestors on my
mothers side...my grandmother I know is buried in Rockingham NC,or very near
there,for that is where she was born..her maiden name was Rosa Ann
Presley,and she married my grandfather Neils(think thats correct)
Thompson,they lived in Rockingham,then moved to Chesterfield Texas,where
there my grandfather died,my grandmother Rosa moved back to Rockingham
NC,along with my mother Gladys Louise Thompson...my mother Gladys said she
was about 12 when they returned to Rockingham..she was born in
Chesterfield...My grandmother died somewhere between 1930 to 35...my mother
insisted she was buried at a cematary names Misby,it may be the wrong
spelling but sounded like that,in or around Rockingham,does anyone know of
this cematary? thanks so much,....Shirley

This thread: