NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0978115486

From: JOYCE MCCORKLE <>
Subject: Re: [NCROOTS] Asheville-Cemetary
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:44:46 -0800

http://www.ci.asheville.nc.us/parks/riverside.htm - this site will give
you some history of Riverside Cemetery - you can contact David Olsen,
Manager of the Cemetery at 828 258-8480 or write to him at the 53 Birch
St., Asheville 28801 - I visited there a couple of years ago and Mr.
Olsen had the Cemetery records on the computer at that time as well as
the register book and he was most helpfull.

Good Luck, Joyce