NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0978215876

From: "Talitha Risen" <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] Cotton Valley Cemetery in Robeson County, NC
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:37:56 -0500

Can someone please tell me exactly where this cemetery is? I just found out
today that we have a family plot there but last time I went down to
Fairmont, NC to do some research, I couldn't find it.

Chris Page
In search of: Davis, Womack, Harlee, McIntyre, McRae, Kemp, McCallum,
Barnes, Saunders, Cameron, Moore, Page (from Robeson County, NC; Dillon
County, SC; Marion County, SC; Cumberland County, NC; Johnston County, NC;
Pennsylvania; New York; Maryland; Virginia; New Jersey)