NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2004-03 > 1079563683

From: Violet Dybbie <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] New book; Heritage of Moore Co., NC - 2005
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:48:04 -0800 (PST)

We were asked to pass on this important message about the new book;
The Heritage of Moore Co., NC - 2005.

Dr. Lloyd Bailey, noted Historian-Genealogist, of Duke University will be the guest speaker at our Moore Co. Heritage Book meeting tomorrow night. The meeting will be held at 7 PM. at the Southern Pines Holiday Inn, Route 1 at Morganton Road.

Bailey is best known for his series of books on the Heritage of the Toe River Valley, NC (Avery, Mitchell and Yancey Counties), North Carolina.

The Moore Co. Heritage book is a part of the prestigious North Carolina County Heritage series. Proceeds from other County projects have been used to support Genealogy and
Local History within the County.

For more info; email: , or you may write; Moore Co. Heritage Book, PO Box 3157, Pinehurst, NC 28374. See you tomorrow night!

Do you Yahoo!?