NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2004-03 > 1080097652

From: Violet Dybbie <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] Moore Co., NC Heritage book off to a great start!
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:07:38 -0800 (PST)

With inspiration and humor from Dr. Lloyd Bailey, our Moore Co. Heritage book is off to a great start! The retired Duke University professor will serve as "official consultant" to the book project.

To learn more about Moore County, just email us at . Our next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, April 22, 6:30 PM at Sagebrush Steakhouse in
So. Pines. Come join us as we save our Moore County Heritage! All households with roots in Moore Co. are invited to submit a 500 word story and picture for publication in our new book. We anticipate delivery in late 2005.

You may mail your family articles and pictures to; Moore Co. Heritage Book, PO Box 3151, Pinehurst, NC 28374. See you on April 22nd!

Do you Yahoo!?