NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2008-08 > 1218218633

From: "" <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] JOYNER - Warren Co NC Heritage Book
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:04:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Winkie:

Maybe not on topic for Edgecombe County, NC but this sounds like you're right on topic for NCROOTS. Apparently we didn't clarify that the Granville and Warren County Heritage books have surname only indices. Books in 2004 and later have every name indexes.

In the Warren book, there are 4 references to Joyner.

Thanks for your interest! Now if the Warren County Heritage - 2002 can be reprinted, we'll all be happy!

Adam C. Scott