NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2012-03 > 1330917783

Subject: [NCROOTS] JONES/BARBER Families of Johnston CO., NC
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 22:23:03 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to help a descendant of James Wesley JONES, b. 1834 in Johnston
Co., NC, who married Elsie/Allie BARBER/BARBOUR ~ 1850 in Johnston. We are
looking for documentation that John Wesley JONES' was the s/o Bennet JONES
and Polly HOLT of Johnston (appeared in very close households in the 1850
NC Census in Johnston Co.) and that Bennet was the s/o William JONES and
Amy BARBER/BARBOUR of Johnston Co. and that William was the s/o a James
JONES, SR.

Thanking you in advance for any assistance you may give us, Tim Spradling

This thread: