Archiver > NJHUNTER > 2000-08 > 0965336422

From: john newman <>
Subject: [NJHUNTER] Nicholas B. Higgins / Alexander Higgins
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

Nicholas Britton Higgins, b. 1787, d. 1851 (m. Hannah

Alexander Higgins, b. 1833, d. 1905 (m. Christiana

(Higgins Line is Richard 1, Jediah 2, Jediah 3,
Jonathon 4, Nathaniel 5, Nicholas Britton 6, Alexander

I am attempting to form a comprehensive database for
this family, their direct ancestors and their progeny,
starting now with the most recent generations
(Nicholas and Alexander noted above). While my
research in and of itself is not complete, I wish to
share (and receive) information with others so that I
can develope a definitive website devoted to this

Please contact me if you have citable information on
this line, particulary the later generations.

Do You Yahoo!?