NJHUNTER-L Archives

Archiver > NJHUNTER > 2006-03 > 1141520461

From: "Alice" <>
Subject: Re: [NJHUNTER] Rightmire/Lefler/Swick/Covert/Bird/VanNostrand/Larison
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 19:01:01 -0600

Bob...I have sent an email to my fellow Rightmire researchers asking them
to search their records for your surnames....Just a few points... Bird is a
surname that also appears in Loudoun County Virginia and they appear to have
a New Jersey connection also as well as Gulick. the will of Phoebe
Rightmire Toan is online on the Tompkins County NY Gen web site....Have you
looked at it ? She is named in the 1801 New Jersey will of Jacobus
Rightmire as a daughter... Of course I still cannot prove this is my line.
I believe Claude "Mike" Rightmire can prove it is his. Have you ever
talked to him ? He may be of some help to you....Alice