NJHUNTER-L Archives

Archiver > NJHUNTER > 2008-05 > 1211654543

From: "Maryann Gunn" <>
Subject: Re: [NJHUNTER] Calvin Research
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 13:42:23 -0500

Hello- nice to hear from you. I am in Willow park- 10 miles west of Ft. Worth- but I was raised in Dallas. I was born in Warren Co., NJ.

I don't have Elizabeth's dates, either. I do have a wonderful court record of Luther Sr., freeing his slave- it's on the NJ Archives site.
So- is Stephen the father of Luther?
Glad ypour computer is back in business.

Maryann