NMCHAVES-L Archives

Archiver > NMCHAVES > 2011-02 > 1297145989

From: "Anna J Brown" <>
Subject: Re: [NMCHAVES] Live in Roswell?
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 23:19:49 -0700

Hello,
I would have to check to see if the house is still standing. I believe the
school would have been Missouri Avenue, and the oldest funeral home we have
is Ballard on South Main. I am not sure if it was the only one, but believe
it was. The only cemetery Roswell had at that time was South Park Cemetery
on South Main. I don't have access right now to a city directory, but could
probably locate one at the library. It may take me a few days to be able to
get there to do it. Where did you find my name to ask me about this? Don't
get me wrong. I am happy to do it, just haven't been asked before. I have
done lookups for people asking about cattle brands, as I am a volunteer on
the website to do that. Anna