NMCHAVES-L Archives

Archiver > NMCHAVES > 2011-02 > 1298167371

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NMCHAVES] Peek family relatives
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 02:02:51 -0000

Author: gavinsmimi
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newmexico.counties.chaves/7.6.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Connie,
I found your query on the web for Dolly Peek as your grandmother.

My husband, Brian McDaniel's, g-grandmother's name was Dollie M. Murphey who married his g-grandfather, C. C. Peek and gave birth to his grandfather Jesse James Peek, b. 06-20-1894, Pryor, OK; d. 02-03-1954, Roswell, Chaves Co, NM.

Dollie is on the Dawes Final Rolls, pg 661, Census Card # 4652
They had their children listed on the Dawes Rolls too:
Henry C. Peek b. abt 1890
Grace O. Peek b. abt 1892
Jesse James Peek b. 1894
Susie A. Peek b. abt 1896
Richard Peek b. abt 1899
Edna E. Peek b, abt 1901

We don't have any information on any of the other children, only Jesse.
If you have any info please email me at:

Thanks, Tami

Important Note: