NMGENWEB-L Archives

Archiver > NMGENWEB > 2006-07 > 1153678827

From: "Harold Kilmer" <>
Subject: Re: [NMGENWEB] Good morning CC's!
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:20:27 -0600

Tom is 100% right. The goal should remain in place. Just do the best you
can with what you have to help the researchers. This is what keeps us
going.

Look at this site and tell me if I missed where it told me to acquire actual
data and put it online? When it is donated to me I post it; but just were
does it tell me I have to go out and get the information to post?

http://www.usgenweb.org/volunteers/CCguidelines.shtml

I think our NM counties are doing good.

Harold Kilmer, Coordinator for Curry, De Baca, Guadalupe,
Lea, Quay and Roosevelt Counties in the great state of
New Mexico. All of these counties are linked to:
http://rootsweb.com/~nmcurry/index.html