NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1998-02 > 0887069141

From: by way of < (Chuck Bush) >
Subject: Slope County ND Book for sale
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 00:05:41 +0000

Hi everyone,
I have forwarded this from another list in case someone here would be
interested in Slope Co. North Dakota. Karla

I have for sale SLOPE SAGA a book dealing with the History and Family
Biographies. This book contains many pictures and a general index. I bought
this book and did not find any of my family in it. Instead of having it lie
here unused I have decided to offer it for sale to someone who may have use
for it. Book contains info for the following counties:

Billings
Golden Valley
Slope

SLOPE SAGA