NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2002-01 > 1011529371

From: "neflyons" <>
Subject: Re: How do you pronounce TRYGVE?
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 07:22:51 -0500

Hi ... I grew up in a town with several Trygve's. It is pronounced like
this, to my knowledge.
Tryg (like trig in trigger) ve (as you would say the letter V)
Both syllables are spoken with about equal emphasis.
If someone with the name says it differently, I would be interested to know
how else it would be said.
Norine