NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2004-01 > 1074227999

From: "Pam Jeter" <>
Subject: [Bklyn] help please
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:39:59 -0800

If a person died in another state and was buried in NY, would there have been some kind of record required by NY? Like a burial permit or a death cert. I already asked Calvary and they didn't have any information about it.

Poor Annie KING, died in 1928 ( I think giving birth to an illegitmate child) somewhere in TX. I just found her in her sister's family plot at Calvary. Her unnamed child is buried with her.

Any suggestions ?

Pam Jeter
Researching: KING, BRIDGEWOOD, MCCUE, MURPHY, LLOYD, SHANNON
NYC & Brooklyn

This thread: