NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2004-03 > 1079576750

From: "Sally Schilling" <>
Subject: RE: [Bklyn] SS-5
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:27:57 -0500

Linda L and Kathleen, et al:

I don't think it mattered whether you were employed or not... My grandmother
was born in 1885, was Russian and in 1947 when she died her DC said that she
was a housewife and farm hand... they lived on a farm... and she had a SSN.
I would check on her Death Certificate...

All best wishes

SallyEllen R. Schilling
Secretary, AEDCONE
Wachusett American Eskimos
Central Massachusetts

AEDCONE will be celebrating 25 years of exisitance in 2004, please join us
at our shows in Massachusetts.
AEDCONE (UKC) June 2004 show info is online now, mark your calendars for
June 19 and 20, 2004.
http://home.earthlink.net/~aedcone/June2004ShowInfo.htm

Motel Listings can be found at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~aedcone/motels.htm

http://home.earthlink.net/~wachusett_eskies
http://home.earthlink.net/~aedcone/
American Eskimo Dog Club of New England (UKC)
http://naedac.topcities.com
National American Eskimo Dog Association of Canada (CKC affiliated)