NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2004-03 > 1080097701

From: Joy Rich <>
Subject: [Bklyn] Emigrant Saving Bank
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:08:24 -0800 (PST)

Please let us know where you accessed it before so we can try to help you.

I hasten to add that the professional genealogist was not me.

Joy

Joy Rich Research
New York City Genealogy
Joy Rich, MLS
Brooklyn, NY

Member, Association of Professional Genealogists;
Jewish Genealogical Society of New York

wrote:
Hi,
I recently asked what had happened to the Emigrant Savings Bank
Project, and got one reply from a professional genealogist offering her services.
Doesn't anyone know what happened here? It used to be so easy to access, and
now I can''t find it. Very frustrating, now that I've found other names to
check. Any help appreciated.

Lynn