NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2005-03 > 1111039523

From: Bobbie Selub <>
Subject: Re: [Bklyn] Remember
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:05:23 -0700

Barbara
Yes, I do remember Horn and Hardart - My favorite lunch was spinesh,
squash and massed potatoes. Also, liked their mac and cheese.
As for the Good Humor ice cream (wagon). Always waited on our corner
for us kids.
Manny walked quite a bit then.
Also, do you remember the truck that used to come around with a ferris
wheel on it.
(2 cents) That is what is cost.

Roberta in Colorado