NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2005-03 > 1111433102

From: Lori M <>
Subject: Re: NYBROOKLYN-D Digest V05 #146
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:25:02 -0800 (PST)

Stefanie,
Although I grew up in Long Island, I too am smuggling
food back to Arkansas on every trip!!
Italian Bread, Bagels, Italian cookies, Parmesan
Cheese, Pasta, pizza dough,.....etc.
I have always wanted to bring some pizza back!!!!!
Lori in AR

> From: "Stefanie" <>
> Subject: Re: [Bklyn] Re: ENTENMANN'S CAKES, etc.
>
> Kathleen,
>
> I laughed when I read bringing back NY food.
> We had friends who moved from Bklyn to Jacksonville
> Florida. On one visit
> we flew down and we bought 4 pizza's with us and
> stored them in the overhead
> storage. At one point the captain came out of the
> cockpit and said I smell
> Pizza! Our friends whisked the pizza into the
> freezer as soon as we got to
> their house and rationed it out over the next year
> for themselves on special
> occasions.
>
> Stefanie

Researching: DISALVO/DESALVO,DRAGOTTA,MUHLBAUER/MUHLBAUR,MUHLINGHAUS,
VOGES,VALENTINO,LIPARI,MENICHETTI,ETERGINIOSO/ETERGINIO,VON CHAPPIUS,MARIENCHEK,OLSON/OLSSON,SWANSON/SVENSON,ORLANDO, PLAIA,SCHERER,PADILLO