NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2005-07 > 1122251599

From: WSD <a@brooklyn11211.com>
Subject: [Bklyn] Re: St Paul's RC Church - Location of Records
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:33:19 -0400

Sounds like the first one - in 1851, St. Paul's was its own Church on
Congress and Warren Streets. It later merged with St. Peter (Hicks &
Warren) and Our Lady of Pilar (Cumberland). Sts. Peter and Paul on
South 3rd Street was called Sts. Peter & Paul from 1838 on.

--
Ward Dennis
Brooklyn, USA

This thread: