NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2008-09 > 1220729227

From: Judie Cook <>
Subject: Re: [BKLYN] Correcting Ancestry Records (was: Ancestry.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 15:27:07 -0400

There is another reason...THEY did NOT do the original transcribing
where the error was made. They photographed it...errors and all. One
of the ladies I spoke with suggested that I send in a copy of the
death cert. of my father to show that MY spelling of his name was
correct. I did, and now it is correct.

Judie