NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2010-06 > 1277059296

Subject: [BKLYN] lds forms and NYC MUNY archives
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:41:36 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks to all on this. It is good to know LDS formsĀ  are alive and well. I just wonder how everyone has been able to find the link. To me it seems to be hidden on Familysearch.org.On a similar matter, this newbie to NYC MUNY is looking for some practical tips about a hopeful visit HereĀ  are some queries:If arrive later than opening hour are there always station viewers available?Is there internet or wifi available so can consult Ancestry tree online?(see 1) If you leave to eat etc. Can you preserve your station?Any other points of this nature?Thanks-TomTom

This thread: