NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-06 > 1309132214

Subject: [BKLYN] German Emigration books
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:50:14 -0400 (EDT)

The book series referred to is titled: Germans to America.

The last time I researched them, there were sixty chronologically numbered
volumes.
Each includes the passenger's name, ship name, as well as date and port of
arrival.

The following New York State libraries hold all sixty volumes:

Queens Borough Library in Queens Co., NYC;
New City Library in Rockland County, NY;
NYS Library, Albany, Albany Co., NY.

There are full sets in other libraries across the USA and internationally.

Barb

This thread: