NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1322750909

From: Elizabeth Lynch <>
Subject: Re: [BKLYN] 1894 Catholic Church??
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 06:48:29 -0800 (PST)

Reading over your additional information, I realize this is a long shot, but ...
What about across the bridge in Queens?

Although I'm having trouble identifying a likely parish. St. Sebastian's in Woodside was founded in 1894, but I doubt that means they'd have been up and running by the time your baptism would have taken place.

Liz Haigney Lynch

Message: 1