Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1322923965

From: "Kathleen Scarlett O'Hara Naylor" <>
Subject: Re: [BKLYN] 1894 Catholic Church???
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 09:52:45 -0500

One idea is to take the Manhattan List of Catholic Churches by Charles
Sullivan, and map each of their locations on a custom Google map, as well
as the address of the family. You would then be able to see what other
churches were in the neighborhood, regardless of zip code. I did something
similar with Brooklyn: