NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1323063669

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [BKLYN] REYNOLDS b:1837 England
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 00:41:09 -0500

> The Fulton HIstory Web site has apparently been taken over by some other
web
> hosting outfit. I can not get on it at all. Anyone out there with more
info
> on this and who has more skills than I do about this sort of thing???

I had this problem with my own blog, yesterday, so what I did was searched
for my blog name and went through the search engine. That got me to my
blog just fine. I just tried that with the Fulton history website and also
got right through.

I have no idea why this is, but the search engine work around seems to
solve the problem. Probably I should have this computer's little innards
purged of all evil, but the thing is so old I hesitate to spend the money.
It is nearing that stage of computer life which corresponds, in car life,
to keeping the gas tank only half full because you aren't sure when
something major is going to blow and you don't want to have to junk it with
a tank full of gas...

Theresa

This thread: