NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1324006793

Subject: [BKLYN] NEWSPAPERS ONLINE Fulton Post Card +
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:39:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jack, and All,

Retried Fulton Post Cards for the first time in a while. Found Mom's
wedding announcement 1st time; hard, Mom just passed on.

Frankly, Jack, try as I might, decoding WWII signals is easier to me than
applying directions posted on this site. Don't get it. Can't do it. Tried
several times. Degrees in English/writing/researching and I do not understand
these directions. Sure wish I could cut out a document, like other sites.

Chronicling America (http://tinyurl.com/czvm2q)? Piece of cake. Enter a
name and limit the years. Click right on the article and the words you entered
apear in color. Enlarge and hand scan to get to it.

Barb
==========

writes:
> Hello All,
>
> I recommend using Boolean as a search type … this will allow you to filter
> out many unwanted returns especially due to the large number of pages on
> this site…
>
> Please read the help and FAQ section on how to use it..its very powerfull
> if you understand how to use it
>
> Tom Tryniski

This thread: