NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1324428645

From: Kim Hawkins <>
Subject: [BKLYN] Elizabeth (Elisa) Christiansen
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:50:45 -0800 (PST)

Im looking for the death date or certificate for Elizabeth Christiansen, mostly seen as Elisa or Eliza. She was born in Denmark October 21, 1838. The last time I find anything on her was on the 1910 census living with her son August Christiansen at 337 Guernsey St. in Brooklyn, NY. Im assuming she died between 1910 and 1920 but I cant find her death record on the IGG...there is a woman with her name on the IGG but the birth date would be about 6 yrs off so I dont think thats her.

I have a distant cousin in Denmark who is writing an article for a genealogy magazine about her and she has asked me if I can help her find her death date or where she might be buried.

Her husband died before 1900, his name was Christian Peter Christiansen and was born about 1841 in Denmark.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Kim

This thread: