NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1324441789

Subject: Re: [BKLYN] Elizabeth (Elisa) Christiansen
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 23:29:49 -0500 (EST)

I found an Elizabeth Christiansen, buried 6/9/1918 at Green-wood.com which
is Greenwood Cemetery in Brooklyn, NY. Phone # 718-768-7300. I found a
Christian buried 3-11-1916 interred in a different section so I don't think
it is her husband. When you go to the site, scroll down to bottom of page
and click on last box, bottom right with a US flag showing. There are many
Christiansen's buried there in different sections.

Dolores

In a message dated 12/20/2011 7:51:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,