NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1324492098

Subject: Re: [BKLYN] [NYC-ROOTS] Latter Day saints church question +Elizabeth Christiansen
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 13:28:18 -0500 (EST)

FYI. Some films (such as one I need LOL) are restricted to use at the
Utah Center and cannot be sent to your local FHL's .

Joyce

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. ...Albert Einstein

In a message dated 12/21/2011 8:01:18 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,