NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1325111381

From: Kim Hawkins <>
Subject: [BKLYN] Cemeteries
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:29:41 -0800 (PST)

I found out that my Elizabeth Christiansen isnt buried at Greenwood or All Faiths Lutheran Cemetery. I know she died between 1910 and 1920 and her last know address was Guernsey st in Brooklyn on the 1910 census. Im going to look online but thought the wonderful people on this list could name some other cemeteries where brooklyn people were buried. I know she immigrated in 1885 with her son. Her husband commit suicide in Denmark, so she was widowed when she came to the US. She had 2 sons, August and Hermann. I found Hermann living in Oyster Bay, Long Island on the 1930 census...Is Oyster Bay a hamlet of Hicksville? I assume Hermann is buried there but not sure his mom would be as I think she died before he moved to Long Island. thanks in advance for your cemetery suggestions.
Kim

This thread: