NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1325167986

From: Elaine LaGreca <>
Subject: Re: [BKLYN] Cemeteries
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 09:13:09 -0500

Kim
You could try either Calvary Cemetery or Cypress Hills.
They both may not be able to help you without a year of death.
I have found Cypress Hills staff to be very helpful and do have a person who
researches old burials but I am not sure they would charge you for this
lookup as it spans 10 years.
I have found Calvary to be less helpful but last I knew they had catalogued
all the "grave owners" into a data base. Again, without a more specific
year of death, they may not be able to help you.
Hope this helps.
Elaine
Long Island, New York