NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1325366270

From: kj henriksen <>
Subject: [BKLYN] Elizabeth Sandison Date of Death
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 13:17:50 -0800 (PST)

I have been trying to find information about Elizabeth Sandison born Aug 1873 in
Manhattan her parents were Alexander and Elizabeth Armstrong Sandison. Her
parents died when she was young and she was placed with other families to live.
I do not think these were family members but foster parents. I have a birth
certificate for her but can not find a marriage or death certificate. I have
checked Family Search , Ancestry, Italian Database and Old Fulton Post Cards.
Did find a death certificate for a younger sister at age two. Any help will be
appreciated.

Janet

This thread: