NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1325371751

From: "Mary D. Taffet" <>
Subject: [BKLYN] Will Art Studio, 6215 18th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:49:11 -0500

Hello all,

My father-in-law passed away last week, and I am getting all of the old
photos found in his home, especially if nobody knows who the people in
the photo are.

One of these photos is of a couple on what appears to be their wedding
day, with the photo in a cardboard frame that shows "WILL ART STUDIO" at
"6215 - 18th Ave." in "Brooklyn, N.Y." embossed on the cardboard holder.

I figured if I could identify when this studio was in existence, it
might help narrow down the timeframe for the photo a bit. Is there an
online street directory available somewhere that I might be able to look
in? I've tried a standard Google search, but no relevant hits so far.

-- Thanks,
Mary D. Taffet

This thread: