NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2011-12 > 1325385362

From: Catherine Cowell <>
Subject: Re: [BKLYN] Will Art Studio, 6215 18th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:36:02 -0800 (PST)

Mary,    If you are getting rid of the old photos of unidentified folks, you may consider contacting the Brooklyn Historical Society to ask if they would accept the old photos on your father-in-law's behalf.  It would be a nice way to honor his memory and share the photos with others. Just an idea if the "digging" doesn't pan out.Catherine