NYESSEX-L Archives

Archiver > NYESSEX > 2003-06 > 1054913570

Subject: [NYE] Re: Cook and Hendee
Date: 6 Jun 2003 09:33:44 -0600

Surnames: Cook,Mccabe,Grogan,Kelly,Navin
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/YRB.2ACE/199.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Jane,Im Bob and i have some info on jeremiah hope it helps, sometime in the early 1830s patrick cook sr.,my 3rd g-grandfather,imigrated to the us with his parents Jeremiah and Mary Cooke,but Patrick droped the e after coming to the us.Patrick was born in 1807, county mayo ,on sept 9 they became citizens,1840. they settled in Mineville NY. Jerimiah gave patrick july 11th 1840 ,80 acres,recorded essex co,clerks office ,book,5?pg 531&532 .Looks like Patrick sold it in 1880 to a brackett w burleigh ,its hard to read.,for 42000.I have more info and I hope we can share notes,other sir names are ,Mccabe,Grogan,Kelly,Navin etc,I hope this helps ,please keep in touch.....thankyou Bob

This thread: