OH-FOOTSTEPS-L Archives

Archiver > OH-FOOTSTEPS > 1999-10 > 0940098450

From: <>
Subject: OHIO OBITS: COMPLETE AND PARTIAL- FOSTORIA R.TIMES 6-6-1980
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 14:27:30 EDT

Hi All,
I have some obituaries and partial obits that were copied on the same page
as obits from my family members, and I thought I would post them. Not all are
not complete,
but the name and date and some information is there. Hope they help someone.
Sincerely, Brenda Oiler Heaton

This comes from the Fostoria Review Times, June 6, 1980, page two.

1.JULIA K. CHILDERS, 23, 902 N. Union St., died Wednesday at 10 a.m., in her
home. She was born Jan. 15, 1957 in Freemont to FRANK C. and DOROTHY JEAN
(PETERS) BROWN, SR. Her father survives. She was formerly married to JAMES
CHILDERS, who also survives. Also surviving, are a son, DEVON ROY; and a
daughter, STEPHANIE KAY, both at home; two sisters, MRS. ROBERT (ELAINE)
REASONS, Jacksonville, N.C.; MRS. GARY (DEBRA) VANCE, Kenton; one brother,
FRANK C. JR., Jacksonville, N.C.; a grandfather, CHARLES PETERS, Valleyhead,
W.Va. MRS. CHILDERS was an employee of Ex-Cell-O Corp. and a member of
Trinity United Brethren Church. Funeral services will be held Monday at 1:30
p.m. in Harrold-Baker Funeral Home, with the REV. RICHARD CONRAD officiating.
Burial will be in Memory Gardens, near Arcadia. Visitation will be Saturday
at the funeral home.

2. This comes from the same paper. LYELL E. FRISBIE, 82, formerly of Wayne,
died Thursday in Colorado Springs, Colo. after a four month illness. He was
born Sept. 23, 1897 in Wayne, to ELMER E. and DELIA (KROTZER) FRISBIE. He
married MABLE HEICK on March 2, 1926 in Cleveland, and she died in 1979.
Survivors include one son, LEE E., Colorado Springs, one step-son, HOWARD L.
MC COMBS, JR.. South Bend, Ind.; one sister, MISS HELEN FRISBIE , Sylvania;
three grandchildren; and one great-grandchild. MR. FRISBIE was a retired
Pharacist. He operated the Corner Pharmacy in Painesville for 10 years. He
was a member of the Wayne Church of Christ. He was also a member of the
Masonic Lodge 28, Painesville; Painesville Rotary Club, and a life member of
Sigma Phi Painesville; Epsilon. He graduated from Ohio Northern University
School of Pharmacy in 1920. Funeral services will be Sunday at 1:30 p.m. in
Barndt Funeral Home, Wayne, with the REV. JOHN AMSTUTZ officiating. Burial
will be in Graham Cemetery, Wayne. Visitation will be Saturday 7-9 p.m. in
the funeral home.

This thread: