OH-FOOTSTEPS-L Archives

Archiver > OH-FOOTSTEPS > 1999-10 > 0940690097

From: <>
Subject: Miscellaneous H Births (con't)Muskingum Co,OH
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 10:48:17 EDT

Recorded 20 May 1875
James K HALL 1 Oct 1874 Taylorsville M W Johnathan & Mary (KIMMELL)
HALL Harrison Twp
Bessie Louisia HALL 12 Aug 1874 Hopewell F W Henry & Mary (HAMELBACK) HALL
Harrison Twp
Harman HAINES 26 Apr 1874 Hopewell M W Norten & Lorena (SEARCH)
HAINES Hopewell Twp
Elizabeth HORN 15 Apr 1875 Frazeysburg F W James S & Martha (LEORY) HORN
Jackson Twp
Iva HAMILTON 10 Aug 1874 Frazeysburg F W Joseph & Margart (VANTASEL)
HAMILTON Jackson Twp
Mary Alberty HUNKINS 29 Jul 1874 Frazeysburg F W Fredrick & Zarer (LAMCHEP)
HUNKINS Jackson Twp
Berty May HOPPWOOD 27 Jul 1874 Dresden F W David W & Mary (FINCK)
HOPPWOOD Jefferson Twp
Geo R HANKEY 10 Oct 1874 Madison M W George & Margaret (GRIFFEN)
HANKEY Madison Twp
Wines HOMER 5 May 1874 Madison M W ________HOMER
Madison Twp

This is the end of the page that I have. All spellings are copied exactly as
they were on the original register. I hope this will be helpful to someone. I
don't have any other info on Muskingum Co,OH nor do I live there.

Cindy Fregoe

This thread: