OHFRANKL-L Archives

Archiver > OHFRANKL > 1998-07 > 0901662854

From: <>
Subject: Abner and Thomas LORD, 1820's
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:54:14 EDT

I'm researching the LORD family. An Abner LORD's will was documented in
Franklin Co. in 1821. There was also a Thomas LORD who left there in 1826. I
believe they had connection to Abner Kern LORD, born abt. 1822 in Scioto Co.,
OH. Abner Kern LORD may have had a brother named Henry. Abner Kern LORD
married Susannah TETER MC MULLEN and their children were John, Albert, Frank,
Sarah Elizabeth, and Eliza. Henry's wife was Lucinda, and their children were
Mary E., John, William M., and Lucinda. Abner and Henry LORD moved to IL
sometime between 1850 and 1860. Please contact me if you recognize this
family. Thank you.

Beth

This thread: