Archiver > OKCANADI > 2001-11 > 1006988222

Subject: [OKCANADI] Re: Baker Family--Nellie Bly Baker O'Bryan
Date: 28 Nov 2001 15:57:02 -0700

Surnames: Baker, O'Bryan
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Sorry, Betty if I seem confused. Here's a little background on my "Nellie Bly Baker O'Bryan."
She was born in 1893, one of eight Baker siblings including--Ollie May, Chester, Clyde, Stanley, Earl, Addie and Theodore. Nellie Bly Baker's parents were Jasper and Maggie Baker who came from Kentucky to Oklahoma to homestead. Nellie married John O'Bryan either prior to or after WWI and subsequently moved to Southern California. Do you think we still have a "connection?"
Thanks again, Betty, for pursuing this.
--Bonnie J. Bittle

This thread: