OLEARY-L Archives

Archiver > OLEARY > 2002-01 > 1011238559

From: "Patrick O'Leary" <>
Subject: [[OLEARY]] Re: [[OLEARY]] Richard Patrick O'Leary here
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:39:58 -0500

YO, Rick
Glad to see other O'Leary relations dropping in and checking us out.
Feel free to sit in and observe. Just possible someone could post some
information which might interest you. Conversely, you may have some
genealogical information that might help someone get past their brick wall,
or else make some kind of link somewhere. Hang around. Could be fun.
Regards,
Patrick J. O'Leary