PACAMBRI-L Archives

Archiver > PACAMBRI > 2000-03 > 0951945057

From: <>
Subject: [PACAMBRI] Lantzy Civil War Letters
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:10:57 EST

Hi All,
I just wanted to let all of the LANTZY surname researchers know that I
am scanning transcriptions of the letters to his family written during the
CIVIL WAR by PHILIP A. LANTZY. Philip was killed in the Battle of Antietam on
Sept. 17th 1862. Due to the fact that there are more than 35 pages, I will
try to scan & send 2 or 3 a day (time permitting). If anybody would like
copies email me & I will be happy to oblige. They will be zipped so you will
need a utility to unzip the file (sorry but I just don't have the time to
send each individually). Will look forward to hearing from the other Lantzy
genealogists on the list!
Sincerely, Sharon Lantzy Wygant

Surnames: Anderson, Hasselor, Kingston, Lamer (Leamer, Lehmer),
Lantzy (Lenzi), McAnulty,McCullough, McLane (McLain,McLean, McLene), O'Cain
Patton, Robertson/Robinson, Shankle, Simpson, Sitter, Steen, Stuchell,
Thompson (Thomson), White, Wygant.

This thread: