REED-L Archives

Archiver > REED > 2006-01 > 1137953258

From: "Bob & Dawn Holland" <>
Subject: William Reed
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:13:19 -0500

Hello Reed list,

I am new to this list. I am wondering if any one is researching William
Reed born about 1800 in Scotland died 1852 Going Snake District (now Adair
County, Oklahoma)
married Susan Sanders born about 1800 Cherokee nation daughter of Old
Nannie.

Children of William Reed and Susan are

Nellie born Hamilton county, Tennessee 21 Sept. 1858 Hamilton county,
Tennessee married Wesley Davis
Nancy born Tennessee married Barney Davis
Johnsson abt 1824 North Carolina died Going Snake District Oklahoma Malinda
Linnie (Lin nne Tickaneesky) English name Catcher
Elizabeth Ann born Old Tennessee town on Tuckaseegee River near East Laport,
North Carolina married Walter Downing
David Reed married Linsey

I would like to find out who William Reed's parents where and where William
and Susan are buried at in Oklahoma.

Thank you
Dawn Holland

This thread: