RHEA-L Archives

Archiver > RHEA > 1997-09 > 0873431480

From: <>
Subject: Emigrants to Pennsylvania
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 23:51:20 -0400 (EDT)

Pat:
I found the following in FTM, Emigrants to Pensylvania 1641-1819, Servants
and Apprentices bound and Assigned Before James Hamilton Mayor of Phil.,
1745.

James Ray for divers good consideration indents himself apprentice to Conrad
Waldegar of Phila. butcher for six years from this date, to be taught the
trade of a butcher and have customary dues.

FTM, Emigrants to Pennsylvania 1641-1819, Servants and Apprentices Bound and
Assigned Before John gibson Mayor of Phila. 1772-1773.

May 20th.
Robert Conyers assign'd by Alexander Cain to James Ray of Little Britain.
Mary Carney, Jane Kelly, Esther Murphey servants to Alexander Cain and by
him assign'd to James Ray of Little Birtain.

I hope this is useful for you or one of the group members.
Ken

This thread: