ROBINSON-L Archives

Archiver > ROBINSON > 2002-03 > 1017380601

From: Roz Griston <>
Subject: RE: [ROBINSON] William Robinson & Anna Torrence
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:43:21 -0800

I may be. I have a William Robinson d. 1724 m. Mary TOMLIN, all
unverified at the moment.

This past Sunday, I spoke with my elderly cousin b. 1915, who told me
our line runs.
Richard b. Yorkshire England arrived Lancaster Co. VA in 1656 d. 1670
his son Giles d. 1697
his son is William m. Mary Tomlin
his son is Giles d. 1760 m. Mary Ball
his son is Aaron
his son is William d. 1835. mX2
first to Sarah MAYO, second to Susannah LOWE.
my verified Joseph b. 1811 descends from the second marriage.

Does anyone on the list know anything about this Robinson lineage? My
cousin has lots of senior moments, and loads of information. She
inherited information from her mother Myrtle and corresponded with our
cousin J. Ben Robinson who actively researched the line in the 1950's.

Any Robinson's on the list related to an Evelyn Robinson FINK last
known address Cocksville, Maryland circa 1975. She's J. Ben's daughter
who may know where J. Ben's notes/research is located.

Regards
Roz