TNSTEWAR-L Archives

Archiver > TNSTEWAR > 2005-06 > 1119819095

From: "Melissa Barker" <>
Subject: Re: [TNSTEWAR] Simon Butler
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:51:35 -0500

Dear Julie,

Hello, Simeon Butler is listed in the 1830 Stewart County Census. He is
listed as being on page 232, but it doesn't give a location.

In the Ancestry.com 1830 Federal Census he is misspelled as Simon Putter,
but he is there.

Hope this helps.

In Christ,
Melissa Barker
RAOGK Volunteer
Access to the Tennessee Death Certificates for years 1908-1954 for ALL
counties in Tennessee
Access to Tons of Tennessee and Kentucky Sources, Will do Look Ups!!