WEBB-L Archives

Archiver > WEBB > 2003-08 > 1062105912

From: "Richard Marsh" <>
Subject: Fw: [WEBB] Webbs in OR
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:25:12 -0400

Yes Linda,

But do you walk the cemeteries at night with a flashlight?? Just ask my
wife about what I have
put her through. It is literally a haunting experience!!

My Webbs are my GGG_Grandfather David Webb b. 1790 TN d. IN, my GG-
Grandfather Ephraim L. Webb b. 1818 IN, d.MO, my Great-Grandfather Dr.
James C. Webb b. 1843 IN d. MO, my paternal Grandmother Cora M. Webb b.
1869MO d. 1911KY.

Regards,

Richard in SC